What to Expect When You Apply
We’re pleased that you’re considering a career within the Mount Sinai Health System. Our focus is on providing groundbreaking patient care – and all of our employees contribute to that effort, across all departments and specialties. If you’re not ready to apply for an open position, please join one of our talent communities
Ready to apply and take the first steps towards “Wearing the Badge” ?
1. Explore opportunities that will help you reach your career goals. If you haven’t identified a position yet, Search Careers.
2. When you find a position that you would like to learn more about, click the “View” button and read over the “What You’ll Do” and “What You’ll Bring” section to make sure you meet the qualifications listed and are comfortable with the job responsibilities.
3. Once you’ve decided the opportunity seems like a great fit for you, click the “Apply Now” button.
4. After you register (or log in, if you’re already a member of our talent community), you’ll be walked through a number of steps to complete your application and upload any required files, such as your resume.
5. You’ll receive an e-mail acknowledging that we have received your application as soon as you have provided all the required information in the steps above. After that, you can check your application status at any time by logging in from the Mount Sinai Health System career site.
6. Candidates that are selected for consideration will be contacted by a member of our Talent Acquisition & Retention team, in order to begin scheduling a phone screen or interview, as well as any testing, career assessments or other required screening.
7. If a manager is interested in interviewing you, a member of Talent Acquisition will contact you to begin scheduling the first round of interviews, as well as any testing or other required screening.
8. You may also be invited to meet with a Hiring Manager or members of the interview selection team based on the results of the interviews and testing. Please note that you will be requested to provide references at this point in the selection process. If you decide that you no longer wish to proceed, please let your recruiter know.
9. If you are selected for the position, you will receive an offer letter formalizing the terms of our employment. Upon electronically signing the offer letter, you’ll begin working with an Onboarding Specialist in order to complete the pre-employment process.
10. Upon completion of the onboarding process and new hire paperwork, you will be registered for New Beginnings which will serve as your orientation for becoming a new employee of Mount Sinai Health System!