The Mount Sinai Health System
Do you have what it takes to wear the badge?
The Mount Sinai Health System’s commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world-class health care. The System’s ongoing success is dependent upon our highly motivated, nonclinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding Mount Sinai’s mission of delivering innovative, breakthrough medicine with compassion and
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with wearing the badge? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of unrivaled patient care!
What You’ll Do:
The Clinical Supervisor is a licensed clinician who oversees and mentors less experienced clinical staff, assigns work, maintains schedules and assists the Practice Manager and other leadership in the implementation of policies, workflows and processes.
1. 1. Oversees clinical staff in assigned area, and assists department management in implementation of day to day activities and processes.
2. 2. Responsible for training staff on clinical office protocols and techniques.
3. 3. Responsible for documentation and maintaining patient immunization records, Coumadin registry, administering vaccines/injectables and other related clinical duties.
4. 4. Assists providers with patient education.
5. 5. Assesses new staffs’ clinical office protocols (i.e., vitals, phlebotomy) prior to probationary performance appraisal.
6. 6. Assists management with triaging, stocking supplies, reordering clinical supplies, etc., as needed.
7. 7. Assists management with annual competencies and performance appraisals
What You’ll Bring:
Associates degree, with appropriate clinical course of study (Bachelors preferred).
LPN, RN or other related clinical licensure
2+ years in a medical office setting, with some management or supervisory experience preferred. eClinical Works or EPIC experience an additional plus.
Do you share our dedication to extraordinary service and have what it takes to wear the badge? Apply now!
Who We Are:
Over 35,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is committed to the tenets of diversity and workforce that are strengthened by the inclusion of and respect for our differences. We offer our employees a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, a 403(b) retirement plan, and much more.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.