Mount Sinai Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Per Diem Unit Clerk, Mount Sinai Queens
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
- Maintains census; demographic and charge information including assigning beds to incoming patients, updating this System and compiling information for charge capture and patient processing (Cerner/Epic/Bedboard) and support of patient registration and order entry systems.
- Assists in the admission/discharge/transfer process.
- Monitors patient throughput through the use of Agiletrac and communicates progress to CNM/Nursing staff
- Greets visitors and answers telephones promptly and courteously. Accompanies visitors to appropriate area, when necessary. Provides information and makes referrals when appropriate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of keyboard and basic computer skills.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and collaborate with other members of the Unit and other hospital personnel