Mount Sinai Careers
Family Medicine Physician in Atlantic City, NJ
The goal of the practice is to build a new model of care that will offer team-based care with 3:1 health coaches to providers, integrated mental health care, and on site pharmacy, lab, x-ray and physical therapy services. This new practice is a collaboration between Mount Sinai Health System, the affiliated medical practice and UNITE HERE HEALTH, a non-profit labor-management trust fund that built the health center to provide high quality, cost-effective care for the unionized hospitality-industry workers for whom it provides health benefits.
Together, we believe that there is a better way of delivering care for providers and for patients. We are looking for physician leaders to build this future.
- Ensure ready access to excellent patient care through top-notch customer service, ultimately driving better health outcomes and lowering health care costs.
- Participate in team-based care by partnering with the entire clinical team, including health coaches who work with providers and patients to increase engagement and motivation.
- Actively contribute to practice innovation and improvement initiatives.
- Develop and maintain relationships within the Atlantic City community, including healthcare and other support services organizations.
- Collaborate with multi-specialty practice colleagues as an integral part of a world-class health system.
- Benefit from the educational, research, and clinical programs of a nationally ranked Medical School.
- Significant opportunities for leadership and career development.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- New Jersey State Medical License
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Committed to Mount Sinai’s vision and the communities it serves
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- Respectfully collaborate and build relationships with a diverse set of teammates with a wide range of clinical and non-clinical backgrounds
- Thrive in a constantly evolving, ambiguous environment, challenging the status quo and striving to innovate and improve care delivery
The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians; 10 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers; more than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida; and 31 affiliated community health centers. Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator. The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked as one of the nation’s top 20 hospitals in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Nephrology, and Neurology/Neurosurgery, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties in the 2017-2018 “Best Hospitals” issue of U.S. News & World Report. Mount Sinai’s Kravis Children’s Hospital also is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report. The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked 12th nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
Please specify Job Title of interest and send CV with Cover Letter to:
Director Physician Recruitment
Mount Sinai Health System