Due to expansion, Essen has an immediate need for a physician for Bronx Nursing Home located in Bronx, NY area. Immediate position for a BC/BE physician who will be responsible for continuum quality routine patient care and rehabilitation to our patients. Essen Health Care specializes in providing quality care in our community.
- 2018 Fellows and Practicing physicians welcome
- 1099 employee (independent contractor) or W2 employee
- Full-time and Part-time opportunities
- Flexible Monday –Friday daytime schedule
- Base Salary and productivity offered
- H1 Visa sponsorship offered
- Minimal administrative duties with our focused EMR system and medical assistant support
- Examines, diagnoses and treats patients
- Ensures fulfillment of Essen Healthcare commitment for ensuring quality care
- Diagnoses and treats variety of diseases in general practice
- Examines patients, using medical instruments and equipment
- Collects, records and maintains accurate patient information
- Documents items such as: past medical, family, and social history, review of systems, examinations, medications, allergies, assessment and plan
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient's condition
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and of examination, and diagnoses condition
- Administers or prescribes treatments
- Orders lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan
- Vaccinates patients to immunize patients from communicable diseases
- Advises patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease
- Consult with appropriate medical specialist when necessary; refer patient to subspecialists within network
- Malpractice, Health Insurance, Dental, Optical, life insurance
- Generous PTO
- Pretax dollars transit and parking
- Paid Medical Malpractice
- Medical degree conferred by an accredited college or university required
- Board Eligible or Certified and New York State licensure required
- Demonstrated clinical excellence
Essen Health Care is an integrated healthcare delivery organization that provides high quality, compassionate, and accessible medical care to many of the most underserved residents of New York State. Guided by a population health model of care delivery, Essen’s patient-centric approach is focused on meeting patient needs in all care settings. With five clinical divisions, patient care is provided in medical offices, urgent care centers, hospitals, and nursing homes, as well as directly to patients in their homes. Founded in 1999, Essen clinicians provide care in all five boroughs of New York City
The Mount Sinai Health System is New York City’s largest integrated delivery system encompassing seven hospital campuses, a leading medical school, and a vast network of ambulatory practices throughout the greater New York region. Mount Sinai’s vision is to produce the safest care, the highest quality, the highest satisfaction, the best access and the best value of any health system in the nation.
The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians; 10 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers; more than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida; and 31 affiliated community health centers. Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator. The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked as one of the nation’s top 20 hospitals in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Nephrology, and Neurology/Neurosurgery, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties in the 2017-2018 “Best Hospitals” issue of U.S. News & World Report. Mount Sinai’s Kravis Children’s Hospital also is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report. The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked 12th nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
Please specify Job Title of interest and send CV with Cover Letter