Mount Sinai Doctors Five Towns is seeking a full-time GYN in Hewlett!
Mount Sinai Doctors Five Towns is a multispecialty group practice located in the town of Hewlett on the South Shore of Long Island. They offer adult primary care, and a variety of specialties including endocrinology, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics and adolescent medicine and pulmonary medicine. Radiology services are on site. In addition, a team from Mount Sinai’s Recanati/Miller Transplantation Institute visits regularly to care for patients with liver, kidney, pancreas and intestinal conditions that may require transplant. Mount Sinai Doctors Five Towns offers comprehensive care which consist of highly-trained physicians as well as skilled nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, medical assistants, and patient care associates. This practice provides local and convenient access to the specialists, services, and quality care that the Mount Sinai network has to offer. Our providers work together in an integrated approach to efficiently understand the full picture of a patient’s care.
The chosen candidate will become part of a well-run multi-specialty group on the South Shore of Long Island. The candidate must have an interest in both inpatient and outpatient, but the position will be mainly ambulatory. Competitive salary and benefits offered.
- Full-time GYN for Long Island
- Serve a diverse population and live in a highly desirable neighborhood with excellent school districts and numerous cultural activities
- Practice is both inpatient and outpatient, but mainly ambulatory
- Support staff: NPs, PAs, MAs, Patient Care Associates
- EMR system: EPIC
- Opportunities for teaching and administrative responsibilities
- Competitive salary and benefits offered including productivity bonuses, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, sign on bonus, relocation assistance, malpractice coverage (FOJP Occurrence), and CME stipends
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- New York Medical License
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in OB/GYN
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
The Mount Sinai Health System is New York City’s largest integrated delivery system encompassing seven hospital campuses, a leading medical school, and a vast network of ambulatory practices throughout the greater New York region. Mount Sinai’s vision is to produce the safest care, the highest quality, the highest satisfaction, the best access and the best value of any health system in the nation. The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians; 10 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers; more than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida; and 31 affiliated community health centers. Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator. The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked as one of the nation’s top 20 hospitals in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Nephrology, and Neurology/Neurosurgery, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties in the 2017-2018 “Best Hospitals” issue of U.S. News & World Report. Mount Sinai’s Kravis Children’s Hospital also is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report. The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked 12th nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
Please specify Job Title of interest and send CV with Cover Letter to:
Director Physician Recruitment
Mount Sinai Health System