Mount Sinai Careers
Talent Acquisition Intern
***THIS IS FOR FUTURE POSTIONS***
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Talent Acquisition Department
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Intern
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with various members of the Talent Acquisition team to enhance comprehension of Mount Sinai’s recruitment process, as well as strategies and best practices within talent acquisition.
- Participate in rotational shadowing among key players within TA.
- Engage in recruitment processes and coordination events (career fairs, campus recruitment, interview days)
- Ultimately develop a talent acquisition related project with potential to be implemented.
- Assist recruiters and sourcing strategists to identify candidates through our two main Talent Management Systems.
- Apply innovative and creative approaches to any assigned project.
The goals of the Talent Acquisitions & Retention (TA) Internship are to provide interns with an overview of Talent Acquisition and Retention’s operations and its contribution to Mount Sinai’s Mission, Vision and Goals. It is our goal to provide students with exceptional learning experiences by orienting them and providing them with hands on experience.
*Please note, this is an unpaid internship*
· HS Diploma, or currently enrolled in Undergraduate/ Graduate Studies
· 10-20 hours per week
· Able to communicate information accurately and clearly
· Ability to brainstorm for new ideas, whether it's with our team or individually
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.