Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Supervisor, Electrical Maintenance plans and directs the daily operations of the Electrical Maintenance Responsibilities include planning and use of materials and inspection of electrical equipment, as well as ensuring all work performed meets regulations throughout the medical center.
1. Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in maintaining and repairing physical structures and utility systems of the medical center.
2. Directs staff engaged in structural repairs of buildings as well as maintaining and repairing building utility systems, such as electrical wiring switches, transformers and controls.
3. Inspects completed work for conformance to blueprints, specifications, and safety standards.
4. Completes work orders, specifications and layouts for renovations.
5. Evaluates staff and provides training in safety, repair, and maintenance techniques, operational procedures, or equipment use personnel.
High School graduate. College preferred. Must be a Licensed Electrician
5 years experience as electrician with supervisory experience preferred
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity and inclusion is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize healthcare delivery together.
We work hard to recruit and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you have the opportunity and support to develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, have an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospitals, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.