Mount Sinai Careers
Human Resources Regulatory Program Manager
***This is for Future Opportunities***
Roles & Responsibilities:
The HR Regulatory Compliance Educator is a clinically licensed individual who serves as an expert in regulatory compliance. S/he assesses the learning needs and knowledge base of staff from formal learning methodologies and through ongoing assessment of department Quality Assurance programs. The Educator provides coordination of training activities, implements new programs and maintains records of department participation and anticipated activity.
· Assesses staff learning needs in regulatory compliance, and plans appropriate training modules specific to the department or discipline.
· Plans, coordinates and delivers education to new and reassigned staff, defined by needs assessments, through didactic learning sessions and visual presentation modules. Monitors program effectiveness and aligns all education initiatives to institutional objectives.
· Maintains currency in all Federal, State and local guidelines, protocols, regulations and best practices to ensure training effectiveness.
· Provides and solicits feedback from departments and employees on progress and the need for additional educational sessions.
· Represents Human Resources at meetings regarding hospital-wide initiatives and regulatory compliance.
· Maintains records on attendance and feedback by trainees.
· Serves as educator and mentor for Training Specialists and other Human Resources staff.
· Performs other duties as required.
· Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred, in a health science a plus (Masters in Education a plus)
· 3+ years minimum training experience (some group experience, seminar and/or health care experience may be accepted in lieu of formal training), preferably in a regulatory background, with demonstrated knowledge in current Federal, State and local requirements.
· Current NYS clinical licensure (i.e., RN, PA)
· Excellent written communication skills
· Excellent presentation skills
· Experience with program facilitation
· Excellent follow through and organizational skills
· Detail oriented