Mount Sinai Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Clinical interviews to determine subject eligibility
• Exposure to research projects including clinical trials and chart reviews
• Develop recruitment strategies and conduct study procedures and assessments to implement NIH funded grants and multicenter clinical trials.
• Implement procedures to collect, compile, and analyze data from patient charts, medical records, interviews, questionnaires, and diagnostic tests
• Assist in developing abstracts and presentations for local and international conferences; collaborate in preparing manuscripts and posters.
• Collaborate with other sites at the TSA NY Center of Excellence Consortium
Performs other related duties
Minimum requirements are a medical doctor (MD) degree in Psychiatry and prior research experience
Two years of experience in research environment
Computer and General Skills:
Microsoft Office – Advanced
Research theory training/experience (through previous research lab experience)
Excellent written and oral communication
Organized, resourceful, and detailed-oriented
Strong multi-tasking, project and time management, problem-solving and organizational skills