The chosen candidate will become part of a multi-specialty team in New York City. The candidate must have an interest in outpatient medicine. He or she will work with a variety of other specialists to provide comprehensive care. The physician will develop a plan of treatment/care for the patient that also includes education and follow-up visits. This position is mostly outpatient and the office is open Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 7pm with no overnight or weekend coverage. Competitive salary and benefits offered such as 4 weeks off, malpractice reimbursement, student loan repayment, CME reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare for staff and their families, and 401k.
- Work with a multi-specialty team in New York City
- Serve a diverse population and live in a neighborhood with excellent school districts and numerous cultural activities
- Outpatient opportunity
- 8 hour shifts, no weekends, no overnight shifts
- Support staff: RNs and MAs
- Competitive salary and benefits offered including 4 weeks off, malpractice reimbursement, student loan repayment, CME reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare for staff and their families, and 401k.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- New York Medical License
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System