The Mount Sinai Health System is currently seeking a full-time Orthopedic Surgeon to join Thriving Mount Sinai Doctors Practice on Gold Coast of Long Island!
Phenomenal opportunity to join a leading practice that just relocated to brand new space in Manhasset, Long Island with state of the art equipment including onsite imaging, including x-ray, and Spect-CT, with MRI expected later in the year. Located on the gold coast of northern Long Island, Manhasset is a highly-desirable community with great shopping, restaurants, and culture. New York City is a short drive or train ride away. Mount Sinai’s thriving practice offers comprehensive care, providing a range of primary and specialty services under one roof, including cardiology, gastroenterology, urology, endocrinology, surgery and surgical sub-specialties. Additionally, the site has a comprehensive support team, including medical assistants and care management resources.
The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to participate with world renowned, Icahn School of Medicine and the Department of Orthopedics. In addition to a nearby ASC, Mount Sinai operates a Nassau County hospital campus that can accommodate more complex procedures.
- Work with a variety of specialties in this multi-specialty practice
- Serve a diverse population and live in a neighborhood with excellent school districts and easy access to Manhattan
- Support staff: Medical assistants and techs (lab, echo, radiology)
- No teaching, research, or administrative responsibilities required
- Competitive salary and benefits offered including productivity bonuses, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and malpractice coverage
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University
- New York Medical License/Active NYS DEA
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Orthopedics
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
About Mount Sinai:
The Mount Sinai Health System is New York City’s largest integrated delivery system encompassing seven hospital campuses, a leading medical school, and a vast network of ambulatory practices throughout the greater New York region. Mount Sinai’s vision is to produce the safest care, the highest quality, the highest satisfaction, the best access and the best value of any health system in the nation.
The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians; 10 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers; more than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida; and 31 affiliated community health centers. Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator. The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked as one of the nation’s top 20 hospitals in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Nephrology, and Neurology/Neurosurgery, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties in the 2017-2018 “Best Hospitals” issue of U.S. News & World Report. Mount Sinai’s Kravis Children’s Hospital also is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report. The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked 12th nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
Please specify Job Title of interest and send CV with Cover Letter to:
Director Physician Recruitment
Mount Sinai Health System