Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
The Strategic Operations and Implementation team executes strategic initiatives focused on planning, implementation, and improvement of key services and programs for Mount Sinai Health System, a renowned organization committed to innovation, collaboration, and individualized patient care.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator I for our Project Management team to assist in creating and executing plans for moderately complex strategic projects within the Health System. The Project Coordinator I will follow projects through all phases by assisting in the development of the project plan and ensuring adherence to the plan. This includes but is not limited to:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Organizing, leading, and facilitating project-related meetings, including the creation of agendas and preparation of materials
- Preparing and/or editing meeting minutes, presentations, data tables, and reports
- Maintaining detailed records and documentation of project activity and developing uniform procedures for storing and keeping appropriate documentation
- Ensuring the quality, timeliness, and integrity of ongoing projects and schedules
- Tracking project changes and updating schedules as required
- Monitoring project deliverables and timelines, notifying management when issues arise, and taking corrective actions
- Bachelors’ degree required, or equivalent education and work experience
- 1 year of experience in project coordination and strategic projects
- Experienced with preparing deliverables such as flowcharts, project plans, presentations slides, and step-by-step action plans
- Proficient at gathering and manipulating data
- Organized and able to prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- Detail-oriented with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Eager to learn and driven to succeed
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.