Strength Through Diversity
Roles & Responsibilities:
Ensure timely billing of all accounts, including but not limited to:
- Review of registrations for accurate patient demographics and insurance information
- Review of bills for correct billing information and charge accuracy
- Submission of timely billing
- Processing of payments and explanations of benefits
- Responding to correspondence and telephone inquiries
- Contacting other departments as needed
- Follow-up of accounts assigned by work lists or trial balance reports
- Account note entry and the filing of accounts
- Documents as needed to perform the above functions
- In compliance with departmental guidelines
- High School graduate/GED
- Analytical skills required to read, understand and identify and perform required functions.
- Basic computer skills to process accounts appropriately and enter account notes.