***THIS IS FOR FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES***
The Talent Sourcer supports Recruiters by identifying and attracting best in class candidates. The Talent Sourcer utilizes social networking sites, attends job fairs, champion open houses, network, etc., to identify potential qualified candidates that meet the needs of hiring departments. The focus of the Talent Sourcer is on sourcing for similar-type job class positions and hard-to-fill roles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Generates high quality candidates for assigned openings.
2. Actively mines Taleo and other online job sites to generate resumes to ensure potential candidates meet requirements.
3. Uses databases, Boolean searches, LinkedIn and other social media networks to create a rich talent pipeline for hard to fill, niche, similar type jobs, aged or other key strategic positions.
4. Conduct preliminary screenings to qualify candidates identified through research for fit, qualifications and interest in position and present viable candidates to recruiter and/or hiring manager.
5. Maintain talent pool of passive candidates to reduce sourcing times on future searches.
6. Update recruiting system (Taleo) with status of candidates screened.
7. Provide support to department regarding onboarding new candidates and fill - in when necessary.
8. Other duties as assigned
HS/GED required; Assoc/Bachelor’s Degree preferred
1 year or relevant HR experience
ATS Data Base experience.
General Skills and Competencies
Superior written and oral communication and customer service skills.
Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
Ability to understand the needs of hiring departments.