Mount Sinai Careers
EIPC APPLICATIONS ANALYST III- AMBULATORY
Mount Sinai Health System Careers
Do you have what it takes to wear the badge?
The Mount Sinai Health System’s commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world-class health care. Innovation and investment in information technology is critical to the ongoing success of our organization. Our IT professionals are vital to improving patient outcomes by standardizing clinical and business IT processes and supporting award-winning applications. Our IT professionals also take full advantage of robust training and development programs to stay on the leading edge of technology, which is shaping the transformation of the health care system.
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with wearing the badge? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of unrivaled patient care!
- The Applications Analyst III supervises and provides technical guidance to the staff in the development of specifications for new or revised systems.
- Has full technical knowledge of applications analysis and has supervisory duties of instructing, assigning, directing and checking the work of the other Applications Analysts.
- Assists in planning, organizing and controlling the activities of the section.
- May work with client management to identify and specify the complex business requirements and processes, and in the application design, testing and implementation process (e.g., diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools, etc.).
- Coordinates the activities of the section with other IT sections (e.g., database, telecommunications, operations, technical support, etc.).
- Acts as expert technical resource to development staff in all phases of the development and implementation process.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- Experience:Five years of solid, diverse work experience in IT
Who We Are:
Over 35,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is committed to the tenets of diversity and workforce that are strengthened by the inclusion of and respect for our differences. We offer our employees a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, a 403(b) retirement plan, and much more.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.