Mount Sinai Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
NURSE PRACTITIONER/CLINICAL PROGRAM MANAGER - INSTITUTE FOR NEXT GENERATION HEALTH
The Mount Sinai Health System
Do you have what it takes to wear the badge?
The Mount Sinai Health System’s commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world-class health care. The System’s ongoing success is dependent upon our highly motivated, nonclinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding Mount Sinai’s mission of delivering innovative, breakthrough medicine with compassion and integrity.
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with wearing the badge? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of unrivaled patient care!
Lab100 at Mount Sinai is a hybrid clinic and research lab leveraging data and technology to redesign the way health is measured and healthcare is delivered. Located at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Lab100 empowers patients to track their health over time by providing the most comprehensive health assessment currently available. As a research center, Lab100 equips scientists with longitudinal multi-scale health data and a testbed environment to develop, validate and deploy new products and services. By closing the feedback loop between discovery science and care delivery, Lab100 creates a virtuous cycle of innovation that radically accelerates the pace at which promising ideas become clinical practice.
- We are looking for an outstanding healthcare practitioner and communicator to provide face-to-face patient health risk assessment, manage daily clinical operations, and take part in developing a new model of healthcare
- Provide high quality comprehensive health assessment utilizing data- and technology-enabled tools within our prototype clinical program
- Communicate and coordinate with multidisciplinary care teams
- Participate in developing and deploying new clinical programs, including telehealth, that optimize health and set a new standard for healthcare delivery
- Take part in recruiting a multidisciplinary clinical team to build our program
- Assist patients in selecting health goals and provide in-person coaching and education to help patients reach their goals
- Advanced practice registered nurse (nurse practitioner or clinical nurse specialist)
- Graduate of an accredited masters or doctoral program
- Medical license in NYC
- 2+ years of clinical practice experience
- Outstanding communication skills and high emotional intelligence (EQ) as demonstrated by history of providing superior care/service
- Phlebotomy skill/experience
- Interest or experience in implementation of innovative technologies, care models, and processes
- Interest or experience in health informatics and information technology
- Experience in clinical research
- Experience working in direct primary care, concierge, or executive health settings
- Self-motivated, independent, entrepreneurial, problem-solving attitude that allows you to thrive in a fast-paced, early-stage startup environment
- Excellent organization and communication skills that allow you to navigate a large, complex, established organization
- Process-driven, detail-oriented, and action-biased approach
Over 35,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai Roosevelt, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is committed to the tenets of diversity and workforce that are strengthened by the inclusion of and respect for our differences. We offer our employees a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, a 403(b)-retirement plan, and much more.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.