Mount Sinai Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
• Plan and execute studies to assess the efficiency of a range of vectors for construct delivery to peripheral nerves
• Immunohistochemistry and image analysis
• Adapting and applying methods to assess neural activity ex vivo such as calcium imaging and electrophysiology
• Applying molecular biology tools to modify and generate neuromodulatory constructs
• Work with other team members to manage animal colony.
• After training, responsible for data management and sharing for the project.
• Working with other team members to maintain and update data storage.
• Participate in internal and external project meetings and conferences related to project.
• Work with team members to ensure protocols and resources are generated, shared and updated in a timely fashion.
• Knowledge of scientific literature in areas related to project
• Ability to generate ideas and think creatively
• Ability to function independently after training
• Highly motivated
• Ability to organize and prioritize work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Maintain detailed lab records and protocols
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form
• Skill in delivering presentations to small and large groups
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to provide training and support for other lab members and visitors
PhD in neuroscience, bioengineering, biochemistry or relevant field.
Experience in molecular biology or electrophysiology is a plus.
Interested candidates should send an updated curriculum vitae, together with the names and contact information of three referees and a description of their work interests and future goals to firstname.lastname@example.org.