Mount Sinai Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Project Manager I, Physician Network Development
Do you have what it takes to wear the badge?
The Mount Sinai Health System’s commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world-class health care. The System’s ongoing success is dependent upon our highly motivated, nonclinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding Mount Sinai’s mission of delivering innovative, breakthrough medicine with compassion and integrity.
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with wearing the badge? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of unrivaled patient care!
The Network Development department focuses on physician and institution alignment to build a healthcare delivery system for Mount Sinai Health Partners. We are recruiting a Project Manager I to oversee the operational aspects and scope of specific projects and ongoing department initiatives, including oversight of high risk physician arrangements. The successful candidate will support department leadership, develop project plans and timelines, and perform data analysis required for project tracking.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities of designated project(s) to ensure that goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters. Alters plans and makes recommendations for future project phases or future projects, based on lessons learned from the project.
- Assists with the development, implementation, and management of a comprehensive compliance work plan surrounding the Physician Contracting Oversight Program for CVI.
- Collaborates with key areas of the institution and identifies business owners in the preparation and submission of arrangements to the Physician Relationships Review Committee (PRRC) for approval.
- Analyzes physician productivity and operations, as well as compensation, to prepare proposals for physician arrangements to the PRRC.
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project(s).
- Works with the Office of the President, MSH Administration, Legal, and Compliance leadership to ensure proper time and effort methodologies are communicated to enforce contractual adherence throughout the institution.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Communicates with physicians to evaluate and monitor CVI services, and to resolve issues and recommend corrective action as needed.
- May oversee participating members of the project to ensure communication is timely and accurate, and that the project needs are met, including documentation for the project.
- Collaborate with leadership to enhance initiatives and identify opportunities for growth of Mount Sinai services.
Bachelor’s degree required; Master's Degree preferred
5 years of relevant experience; project management experience preferred.
Do you share our dedication to extraordinary service and have what it takes to wear the badge? Apply now!
Who We Are:
Over 35,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai Roosevelt, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is committed to the tenets of diversity and workforce that are strengthened by the inclusion of and respect for our differences. We offer our employees a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, a 403(b) retirement plan, and much more.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.