Mount Sinai Careers
PROGRAM ASSISTANT- DEPARTMENT OF EMERGENCY MEDICINE
The Mount Sinai Health System
Department of Emergency Medicine - 2195940
The Mount Sinai Health System’s commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world-class health care. The System’s ongoing success is dependent upon our highly motivated, nonclinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding Mount Sinai’s mission of delivering innovative, breakthrough medicine with compassion and integrity.
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with wearing the badge? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of unrivaled patient care!
The Program Assistant provides administrative,
logistical, programmatic support to an assigned program area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to faculty and staff on a specific program(s)
- Assist in the preparation of grant applications
- Prepare written descriptions and reports of Division activities for newsletter and website
- Provide technical assistance to faculty and staff in the preparation and submission of IRB applications
- Assist in research compliance activities
- Provide administrative support for meetings, recruitment activities and training activities
- Assist in the preparation of reports to funding agencies
- Assist in the preparation and submission of abstracts, posters and manuscripts
- Maintain and revise division work schedules
- Maintain research credentialing database for faculty, fellows, residents, staff and students
- Prepare and process check requests, purchase orders, travel requests and travel reimbursement
- Perform other special projects or other duties as requested
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s preferred
- 2 years of related experience
Do you share our dedication to extraordinary service and have what it takes to wear the badge? Apply now!
Over 35,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is committed to the tenets of diversity and workforce that are strengthened by the inclusion of and respect for our differences. We offer our employees a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, a 403(b) retirement plan, and much more.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.