Mount Sinai Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Analyst
The Mount Sinai Health System
Do you have what it takes to wear the badge?
The Mount Sinai Health System’s commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world-class health care. The System’s ongoing success is dependent upon our highly motivated, nonclinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding Mount Sinai’s mission of delivering innovative, breakthrough medicine with compassion and integrity.
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with wearing the badge? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of unrivaled patient care!
Reporting to the Senior Director, Customer Acquisition & Engagement and based on 555 W 57th Street, the Search Engine Marketing Analyst will manage the execution of online SEM, Display, and Paid Social campaigns. Analyst will partner with Product Marketing, Creative, Social Media teams to ensure campaign success while continually optimizing campaigns to increase ROI and providing campaign accountability via reporting. The SEM Analyst will perform all duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the mission and values of Mount Sinai Health System.
What you'll do:
Duties and Responsibilities
• Actively manage the planning and execution of paid campaigns with an emphasis on Google, including creation, tracking, analysis, optimization, bidding, budget pacing and forecasting and development of insights
• Work with Senior Director and Social Media Director on crafting digital media recommendations, research, campaign implementation and reporting / analysis.
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• Work with Product Marketing and Creative to optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Keyword research for account and expansion
• Analyze competitive activity in the marketplace
What you'll bring:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and education - Marketing, Computer Science, Statistics, Communications or similar area of study preferred
• 4+ years of proven experience leading SEM programs, preferably in healthcare
• Hands on experience with Google Adwords Editor, Bing Ads Editor, Facebook Ads Manager
• Working knowledge of bid management tools and match types
• Strong understanding of Display advertising including Search, Contextual, and Site
• Experience with A/B testing
• Experience with Marin Software, Kenshoo, Adobe Media Optimizer or any Paid Search Management Platforms
• Strong written, presentation, analytical, quantitative and verbal skills
• Superior organizational, interpersonal and management skills
• Strong project management skills and experience
• Analytical with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate to get the best results possible
• Ability to extract meaning and suggest action items from data, not just report metrics
• Drives for results in prioritized manner (balanced sense of urgency)
• Listening skills, minimal ego (listen first, then respond)
• Organized and attention-to-detail approach (strong tactical execution)
• Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
• Organized, reliable self-starter with strong creative thinking, analytical, problem-solving, decision-making and interpersonal skills
• Consultative and collaborative style with a results-driven approach
• Ability to influence and manage change in a positive and collaborative manner
• Must be a super excel user
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Powerpoint, Excel & Outlook
Do you share our dedication to extraordinary service and have what it takes to wear the badge? Apply now!
Who We Are:
Over 35,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai Roosevelt, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is committed to the tenets of diversity and workforce that are strengthened by the inclusion of and respect for our differences. We offer our employees a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, a 403(b) retirement plan, and much more.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.