Mount Sinai Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst
The Mount Sinai Health System
Do you have what it takes to wear the badge?
The Mount Sinai Health System’s commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world-class health care. The System’s ongoing success is dependent upon our highly motivated, nonclinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding Mount Sinai’s mission of delivering innovative, breakthrough medicine with compassion and integrity.
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with wearing the badge? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of unrivaled patient care!
Reporting to the Senior Director, Customer Acquisition & Engagement and based at 555 W. 57th Street, the SEO Analyst is responsible for the implementation, execution and reporting of Search Engine Optimization strategies that focuses driving organic traffic and qualified leads. Analyst will partner with Product Marketing, Creative, Digital Customer Experience, Marketing Technology, Analytics and Media Relations teams to ensure all initiatives are well-coordinated and implemented across the system. The SEO Analyst will perform all duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the mission and values of Mount Sinai Health System.
What you'll do:
• Develop Mount Sinai’s overall SEO strategy and roadmap
• Conduct keyword research and analysis
• Provide search engine accessibility consulting to creative and product teams
• Work closely with the product team to implement an optimized SEO approach to the site infrastructure
• Provides optimization recommendations for site content
• Strategize new content generation initiatives with the content team to reverse engineer trending topics and relevant long tail queries
• Develop and executive link building strategies
• Execute blogger outreach programs
• Develop and continually refine Mount Sinai’s SEO strategy to increase organic traffic to the websites
• Report regularly on SEO KPIs, including Ranking, Traffic, and CTR's across our various brands
• Conduct analysis of our site and our competitors to find new link opportunities and monitor link quality
• Develop new SEO approaches and refine processes
• Research and keep up on industry trends
What you'll bring:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and education - Marketing, Computer Science, Statistics, Communications or similar area of study preferred
• 4+ years of proven experience leading SEO programs, preferably in healthcare:
• Knowledge of various technologies and their effect on SEO
• Experience implementing technical and content-focused SEO tactics independently or by working with developers
• Ability to collaborate with both developers and content creators to accomplish SEO objectives
• Deep understanding of organic search and SEO best practices, as well as the main obstacles that can hold back SEO efforts
• Experience with industry tools such as SEMRush, SEO Moz, Bright Edge, RaveTools Ahrefs, Google Adwords Keyword Tool is a must.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of SEO best practices and act as an evangelist and trainer for internal stakeholders on SEO trends, tools and tactics
• Strong project management skills and experience
• Analytical with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate to get the best results possible
• Ability to extract meaning and suggest action items from data, not just report metrics
• Innovative and creative thinking balanced with pragmatism (big-picture thinking)
• Drives for results in prioritized manner (balanced sense of urgency)
• Listening skills, minimal ego (listen first, then respond)
• Organized and attention-to-detail approach (strong tactical execution)
• Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
• Organized, reliable self-starter with strong creative thinking, analytical, problem-solving, decision-making and interpersonal skills
• Consultative and collaborative style with a results-driven approach
• Ability to influence and manage change in a positive and collaborative manner
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Powerpoint, Excel & Outlook
Do you share our dedication to extraordinary service and have what it takes to wear the badge? Apply now!
Who We Are:
Over 35,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai Roosevelt, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is committed to the tenets of diversity and workforce that are strengthened by the inclusion of and respect for our differences. We offer our employees a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, a 403(b) retirement plan, and much more.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.