Mount Sinai Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Provider Communications Associate – Mount Sinai Health Partners
Mount Sinai is one of the largest non-profit health systems in the U.S. with a strong reputation for quality of care (18th ranked academic medical center) and research/education (22nd ranked medical school). Our health system has ~40,000 employees working together to provide billions of dollars in high-quality care for millions of patients each year.
We are accelerating a transition to a business model focused on population health management – our goal is to keep entire communities healthy and out of the hospital. Mount Sinai Health Partners (MSHP) is the team driving this transformation within Mount Sinai. The team includes 400+ employees with clinical, contracting, finance, IT, analytics, operations, and product development expertise.
MSHP is a fast growing business unit within Mount Sinai and is looking for team members who:
· Are comfortable “playing up” and “playing down” as needed to accomplish business objectives
· Work productively amidst ambiguity
· Thrive in fast-paced work environments
· Seek to improve the status quo
Within MSHP, the Provider Communications team is a fast-paced, energetic and fun group of communications professionals whose main audience is the employed and community-based physicians that make up MSHP’s network. Our role is to inform, educate and engage this high-performing network of physicians in care delivery redesign, helping them understand their roles and responsibilities in delivering the highest-quality, most efficient care to their patients.
MSHPseeks a who will report to the Associate Director of Provider Communications. The Provider Communications Associate will write, edit and project manage communications for our website at mshp.mountsinai.org, email campaigns, provider events and provider training materials
1. Maintain and update educational materials – including Clinical Integration Binder of materials for new network providers
2. Prepares departmental communications materials including newsletters, brochures, web content, quick guides and email campaigns
3. Interface with Marketing department on design and printing of MSHP collaterals
4. Update and maintain content on MSHP Website
5. Maintain MSHP website communications directory
6. Maintain MSHP presentation library
7. Manage collateral development and presentation support for events such as MSHP Provider Town Halls
8. Manage recurring quality reporting and care coordination communications
9. Coordinate with vendors and the department for various initiatives.
10. Protect and promote the Health System brand in accordance with corporate standards, including ensuring consistency in communications, packaging and design regardless of communication vehicle.
11. Perform other duties as required.
Education and Experience
Additional Skills and Qualities
· Outstanding oral/presentation and written communication skills and attention to detail
· Demonstrated project management/organizational skills including planning, scheduling, meeting deadlines, and working with team members to complete required projects
· Experience with content management systems and email marketing tools
· Ability to multi-task effectively and meet deadlines
· Working knowledge of and interest in advancing the health care industry
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
· Experience in web design or content creation a plus
Do you share our dedication to extraordinary service and have what it takes to wear the badge? Apply now!
Who We Are:
Over 35,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai Roosevelt, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is committed to the tenets of diversity and workforce that are strengthened by the inclusion of and respect for our differences. We offer our employees a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, a 403(b) retirement plan, and much more.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.