Mount Sinai Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Project Coordinator - Ruttenberg Treatment Center - Oncology
- Establishes the coordination of basic and moderately complex project activities and ensures the quality, timeliness, and integrity of ongoing projects and schedules.
- Basic projects are typically small in scope affecting one or two departments with little or no budgetary oversight.
- Develops and maintains a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks.
- Ensures adherence to deadlines.
- Coordinates and leads assigned project activities ensuring that assignments are
- May organize, lead and facilitate project-related meetings, including the creation of agendas and preparation of materials.
- Prepares and/or edits meeting minutes presentations and tables.
- Maintains detailed records and documentation of project activity and may be responsible for developing uniform procedures for storing and keeping
- appropriate documentation.
- Provides feedback to communicate project findings as appropriate.
- May develop reports and other deliverables as assigned.
- Tracks project changes and produces updated schedules as required.
- Monitors project deliverables and timelines, notifies management when issues arise, and take corrective actions, as needed.
- May coordinate ordering, follow up of receipt and invoicing as necessary.
- Develops test scenarios if applicable to position, project or department.
- May be responsible for conference travel planning, and departmental correspondence as it relates to the project.
- May be responsible for communication with outside contractors and/or vendors and consultants as required by the project.
- Performs other related duties.
- Bachelors’ degree required, or equivalent education and work experience.
- None required, 1 year of experience in project coordination preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy