Mount Sinai Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Administrative Manager - Ruttenberg Treatment Center
Do you have what it takes to wear the badge?
The Mount Sinai Health System’s commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world-class health care. The System’s ongoing success is dependent upon our highly motivated, nonclinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding Mount Sinai’s mission of delivering innovative, breakthrough medicine with compassion and integrity.
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with wearing the badge? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of unrivaled patient care!
- Responsible for most aspects of Human Resources/Corporate HR Administration, including but not limited to Position Control, labor relations, providing guidance to departments in the proper administration of School policies and procedures, department budget, human resources transactions and contract review.
1. Oversight of Position Control for the School of Medicine, with supervision of the Coordinator in charge of this process. Provides direction to Administrators and Directors in the correct processing of Sinai Central actions.
2. Organizes and presents justifications for position requests, promotional activity and other HR matters in formal Position Control Committee meetings and provides clarification to members on issues raised.
3. Serves as HR liaison for transactions which include all of the Sinai Central activities for the Dean’s Office, including position posting, terminations, salary or position changes.
4. Assists Recruitment, Labor Relations and School administrators with vacancy requests. Sources and evaluates potential candidates through various venues including colleges, agencies, internal/external referrals and displaced personnel.
5. Responsible for time and attendance for non-exempt employees in the Dean’s Office and monitors time in/time out clockings for accuracy.
Do you share our dedication to extraordinary service and have what it takes to wear the badge? Apply now!
Who We Are:
Over 35,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is committed to the tenets of diversity and workforce that are strengthened by the inclusion of and respect for our differences. We offer our employees a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, a 403(b) retirement plan, and much more.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.