Mount Sinai Careers
Executive Assistant I-Clinical Operations
Do you have what it takes to wear the badge?
The Mount Sinai Health System’s commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world-class health care. The System’s ongoing success is dependent upon our highly motivated, nonclinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding Mount Sinai’s mission of delivering innovative, breakthrough medicine with compassion and integrity.
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with wearing the badge? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of unrivaled patient care!
What You’ll Do:
Responsibilities include overall support to a Vice-President or Chairman as related to day-to-day operations of the department or office. Coordinates the administrative activities for the clinical, administrative, and academic department or departments for which the VP or Chair is responsible.
- Partners with management in the planning, scheduling, coordination and reporting of activities to ensure that projects, goals and objectives are accomplished on time and within budget.
- Researches, locates and compiles information for reports. Assembles and categorizes figures for computation and calculations. Prepares statistical reports.
- Monitors budgets and grant allocations, and maintains accruals. Prepares documents required to maintain balanced accounts for review and approval.
- May maintain departmental employee files, and ensure compliance with regulatory standards. Initiates and follows through on human resources and payroll transactions. Generates weekly payroll submission. Maintains liaison with human resources and payroll to coordinate and resolve issues and problems.
- Assists in the planning and logistical arrangements for forums, conferences, seminars, meetings and/or visiting professorships. Assist in the development and coordination of informational packets for participants. Transcribes and distributes minutes.
What You’ll Bring:
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Experience: 5 years related administrative or business experience
Do you share our dedication to extraordinary service and have what it takes to wear the badge? Apply now!
Who We Are:
Over 35,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is committed to the tenets of diversity and workforce that are strengthened by the inclusion of and respect for our differences. We offer our employees a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, a 403(b) retirement plan, and much more.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.