Mount Sinai Careers
Associate Researcher II, Hematology & Oncology
Mount Sinai Health System Careers
Do you have what it takes to wear the badge?
Mount Sinai Health System’s multidisciplinary clinical research teams are pioneering innovative new approaches in health care across a variety of fields. Working alongside leading physicians and within internationally acclaimed medical institutes, centers, and laboratories, our scientists continue to shape the future of clinical care and improve outcomes for patients of all ages.
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with wearing the badge? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of unrivaled patient care!
Under limited supervision, conducts experiments using advanced techniques specific to the research project. Analyzes and assists in interpreting moderately complex results.
- Conducts experiments using advanced research techniques specific to subject matter of the research project.
- Analyzes and assists in interpreting moderately complex results.
- Performs assays to support research studies.
- Assists in new and unexpected research experiments and techniques.
- Assists in the collection, analysis and review of experimental data for publication and presentation.
- May train less-experienced research staff and postdoctoral fellows in research techniques and use of equipment.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in sciences or related field or equivalent experience.
- 2 years in a research environment or 1 year plus Master's Degree in sciences or related field
Do you share our dedication to extraordinary service and have what it takes to wear the badge? Apply now!
Over 35,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is committed to the tenets of diversity and workforce that are strengthened by the inclusion of and respect for our differences. We offer our employees a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, a 403(b) retirement plan, and much more.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.