Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Marketing - REQ #2260606
Job Title: Sr. Director, Branding
Roles & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing for the Mount Sinai Health System, the Senior Director of Brand Management will be the brand guru for the enterprise. The highly skilled person in this job will provide brand leadership, management, support, communication and employee brand engagement throughout Mount Sinai. This position works closely with leadership to assure the development of new brand-building programs, and the continued operation of existing programs.
Work collaboratively with marketing leadership and enterprise management on developing and implementing our brand strategy, incorporating priorities and initiatives, and establishing timelines.
- Create strategy and constructs with excellent rationale for brand application and infusion into enterprise initiatives.
- Create metrics based analysis of impact and efficacy of work.
- Establish employee brand engagement initiatives and provide recommendations to improve systems, practices, and procedures to integrate our brand promise and values into operational functions.
- Work with Human Resources, to:
- Engage employees in understanding and supporting our brand platform
- Assess and optimize the operating structure, improve effectiveness through realignment of the structure, recruitment, retention, and mentoring and professional development
- Develop and disseminate tools and resources that humanize our mission, vision and values.
- Assist in evaluating employee satisfaction and work with leadership to develop programs and resources to enhance the employee experience.
- Develop, implement, and update brand guidelines.
- Work with departments and Creative Services to oversee branding across all communications.
- Work marketing and communications colleagues in developing and implementing a system-wide communication strategy.
- Build and maintain positive and effective relationships with all constituencies including: staff, scientific community, institutions and committees and Board of Directors.
- Master's degree or similar advanced degree required. 10 years of experience in related field
- Marketing and brand management experience required. Demonstrated ability to work independently to create smart strategies and rationale constructs for brand implementation throughout the system.
- Will be an influencer, engaging people in supporting initiatives.
- Is curious, innovative, and energetic, adding to the creativity and progress of Mount Sinai.
- Proven excellence in organizational management with the ability to manage and influence high- performance teams, set and achieve strategic objectives.
- A reliable and trustworthy person whom people want to partner with.
- Has a passion about the mission of Mount Sinai that ignites a positive and cooperative spirit across the health system.
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.