Mount Sinai Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
MARKETING COORDINATOR - GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
Do you have what it takes to wear the badge?
The Mount Sinai Health System’s commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world-class health care. The System’s ongoing success is dependent upon our highly motivated, nonclinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding Mount Sinai’s mission of delivering innovative, breakthrough medicine with compassion and integrity.
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with wearing the badge? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of unrivaled patient care!
The Marketing Communications Coordinator will function as the coordinator between the Department of Marketing and Communications and the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, providing direction and leading day-to-day project management and workflow. The Coordinator reports to the Associate Dean of the Graduate School and Marketing Communications Manager.
- Serves as day-to-day contact for all web content and social media content within the context of the annual plan; leads/develops content and sets and manages project delivery
- Assist in the planning, implementation and logistical support for all special events
- Coordinates the execution of all Graduate School initiatives and programs
- Work in conjunction with the Marketing and Social Media departments to enhance visibility and marketing efforts for all Graduate School programs within the context of overall plan
- Support program directors and work closely with senior associate deans to support recruitment efforts and executes student recruitment plan
- Implements digital marketing campaigns and tracks and reports on acquisition and conversion progress metrics
- Work with program directors to create brochures and ensure that marketing communication strategies are aligned with departmental strategies
- Participate in other projects and operations as needed
- Performs other related duties
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 5 years of marketing communications experience with a strong emphasis on digital channels
- Higher Education, Biomedical or Non-Profit experience preferred
- Must be able to understand and translate technical content into persuasive communications
- Experience working with online content, web marketing and social media
Do you share our dedication to extraordinary service and have what it takes to wear the badge? Apply now!
Over 35,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is committed to the tenets of diversity and workforce that are strengthened by the inclusion of and respect for our differences. We offer our employees a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, a 403(b) retirement plan, and much more.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an
equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual
and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and
appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.