Mount Sinai Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
FLEX STAFF - BY HOUR
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Mount Sinai Health System
- Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment Program (DSRIP) is an innovative $8 billion incentive program designed to fundamentally change the healthcare delivery system in New York to create a higher performing, financially viable and patient-centered system. DSRIP’s overall goal is to reduce avoidable hospital use by 25% by implementing novel clinical and care management programs for attributed Medicaid beneficiaries.
The DSRIP internship positions are opportunities for highly qualified, motivated graduate students to augment their education and career preparation. During the internship, the student will be exposed to a large-scale system wide initiative, which spans almost one hundred clinical providers and community-based organizations across multiple boroughs in NYC. The internship will also provide opportunities for mentored relationships, skill development, and an experiential foundation for transition to the workforce.
The Administrative Intern will assist the Project Management Office (PMO) with general facilitation of the Mount Sinai Performing Provider System (PPS) DSRIP Program. The PMO is responsible for driving and supporting the implementation of clinical initiatives that support the goals of DSRIP. Reporting to a Project Manager or Director, responsibilities will consist of administrative and project support for the team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Under supervision of the Manager, help guide PMO operations by ensuring next steps are clearly communicated to the team members; maintain and update project materials, schedules, and calendars
2. Organize and facilitate administrative and/or project-related meetings, including creation of agendas and preparation of materials; prepare or edit meeting minutes and presentations, and provide logistical support as needed
3. Participate in the development and maintenance of tracking tools for the project management team
4. Assist in quantitative data and clinical data analyses, as needed
a. Key components of data analyses include, but not limited to, data research, collection, aggregation, quality assurance, trends analyses, interpretation and applicability, reporting, and presentation
5. Assist in qualitative research and creation of informative content related to key concepts and elements for senior-level consumption
6. Performs additional duties as assigned or directed by team
- [BASED ON JOB DESCRIPTION, THE NECESSARY JOB REQUIREMENTS/PREFERENCES—DEGREES, LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, ETC.]