Mount Sinai Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Client Systems Analyst III - EPIC Ambulatory - Full Time
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
EPIC Ambulatory - REQ #2261598
Client Systems Analyst III
Role & Responsibilities:
Working independently, the Epic Client Systems Analyst (ECSA) III is responsible for implementing, configuring and maintaining all new Epic client releases. In the absence of the Epic Client Systems Manager, the ECSA III will assume the responsibilities of the Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Implements, configures and maintains all new EPIC client releases.
2. Performs work on new projects, EPIC software release upgrades and/or system performance management projects
3. Assists EPIC Analysts I and II with troubleshooting when needed.
4. Troubleshoots and resolves cache and client related issues
5. Functions as lead technical resource to staff and users on all of the applicable disciplines.
6. Assumes management responsibilities in the absence of the EPIC Client Systems Manager.
7. Works independently with minimal or no supervision and appropriately manage priorities and tasks
8. Attends MSH Epic Change Control meetings and present technical Change Control tickets
9. Liaises with will all levels of staff and management from Infrastructure, Facilities, and Engineering Departments to ensure devices are deployed in a seamless fashion and client expectations are met.
10. Trains and mentors Epic Support staff and other teams as needed
11. Demonstrates professional behavior when interacting with clients and coworkers
12. Perform other related duties
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Three to five years’ experience in a similar/related position
- Prior experience working in a health care environment
- Proven ability to work on a variety of projects
- Successfully achieves certification in Epic Client Systems Manager
- Current with Epic New Version Training (NVT) certification
- Current Microsoft (MCSE) Certification
- Citrix Certification
- Advanced proficien
- cy in network infrastructure and Windows server operating systems.Advanced knowledge of client server architecture
- Demonstrates a high level of proficiency of Epic Web, file and services and servers
- Demonstrates a high level of proficiency with IIS, SFTP, TCPIP, Manage file and print servers
- Advanced knowledge of Citrix and Virtualization technologies
- Advanced knowledge of IIS
- Advanced knowledge of UNIX
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.