Mount Sinai Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
EDUCATION PROGRAM COORDINATOR II - MEDICAL EDUCATION
The Mount Sinai Health System
Department of Medical Education - 2261824
Do you have what it takes to wear the badge?
The Mount Sinai Health System’s commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world-class health care. The System’s ongoing success is dependent upon our highly motivated, nonclinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding Mount Sinai’s mission of delivering innovative, breakthrough medicine with compassion and integrity.
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with wearing the badge? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of unrivaled patient care!
What You’ll Do:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitates program operations directly with Mount Sinai and institutional faculty and staff
- Coordinates all Center programming and maintains Outlook calendar of events
- Supervises daily program logistics and record-keeping logs; maintains protocols and procedures manuals
- Posts audition notices and assists with reviewing submissions and maintaining casting files
- Alerts director of long-term casting needs
- Assists director in auditioning, training, and evaluation of SPs as needed
- Casts daily SP programs
- Collects, enters, and tracks program data
- Assists in invoicing clients
- May be required to orient students in proctor’s absence or record programs in audiovisual technician’s absence
- Basic troubleshooting of onsite computer and video issues
- Communicates with the divisions of Educational Technology, Survey, and Telemedicine and liaises on troubleshooting problems for clients
- Assists Director with any tasks necessary for running of the Center
- Performs other related duties
What You’ll Bring:
Bachelor's Degree preferred
3 years experience in education/training environment, or in an adult educational environment preferred.
Able to work autonomously yet also function as a team player and a diplomat; comfortable in both a leading and a supporting role
Clear verbal and written communication skills
Ability to remain poised under pressure and meet challenges resourcefully; proficient multi-tasker and excellent time manager
Good previous professional matches are work in stage management, film or television production, staffing, multimedia, advertising, project coordination, event planning.
Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel; (Access and PowerPoint a plus)
Good technical aptitude: should know how to troubleshoot problems on PCs or Macs such as failing to recognize an internet connection, failing to find a printer, outdated software, etc.
Preferably familiar with basic computer terms such as CSV, HTML, RTF, HTTPS, ISP, JPEG, TIFF, USB
Do you share our dedication to extraordinary service and have what it takes to wear the badge? Apply now!
Who We Are:
Over 35,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is committed to the tenets of diversity and workforce that are strengthened by the inclusion of and respect for our differences. We offer our employees a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, a 403(b) retirement plan, and much more.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.