Mount Sinai Careers
Clinical Research Coordinator I, Cancer Institute
Mount Sinai Health System Careers
Do you have what it takes to wear the badge?
Mount Sinai Health System’s multidisciplinary clinical research teams are pioneering innovative new approaches in health care across a variety of fields. Working alongside leading physicians and within internationally acclaimed medical institutes, centers, and laboratories, our scientists continue to shape the future of clinical care and improve outcomes for patients of all ages.
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with wearing the badge? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of unrivaled patient care!
The Clinical Research Coordinator I assist in the daily activities of clinical research studies, obtains informed consent; collects, maintains and organizes study information.
- Collects and records study data. Inputs all information into database
- Obtains informed consent under minimal supervision of the investigator(s) and educates participants regarding study requirements.
- Assists in the activities related to clinical research studies including but not limited to: answering phone calls, screening participants for eligibility, registering subjects with sponsoring agency, administering lifestyle questionnaires.
- Maintains source documents and subject files in accordance with hospital procedures. Ensures accurate and complete compilation of subject data through chart reviews.
- Secures, delivers and ships clinical specimens as required by the protocol.
- Responsible for organizing and preparing for monitoring visits.
- Coordination and management of clinical trials including communication with Sponsors
- Performs other related duties.
- Bachelor's in Science or closely related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
Do you share our dedication to extraordinary service and have what it takes to wear the badge? Apply now!
Over 35,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is committed to the tenets of diversity and workforce that are strengthened by the inclusion of and respect for our differences. We offer our employees a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, a 403(b) retirement plan, and much more.
The Mount Sinai Health
System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and
respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our
employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background,
or sexual orientation.