Mount Sinai Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
GRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION COORDINATOR
Do you have what it takes to wear the badge?
The Mount Sinai Health System’s commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world-class health care. The System’s ongoing success is dependent upon our highly motivated, nonclinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding Mount Sinai’s mission of delivering innovative, breakthrough medicine with compassion and integrity.
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with wearing the badge? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of unrivaled patient care!
- As the Graduate Medical Education Coordinator, Projects and Events, you will serve as integral member of GME team overseeing institutional projects and events at one of the largest accredited sponsors of GME programs nationwide.
- Organize and coordinate annual events including Mount Sinai Health System GME Orientation sessions, the GME Consortium Chief Resident Retreat, and Resident Career Night.
- Organize and coordinate Program Director, Program Administrator, and Faculty development activities including annual Educational Conferences and individual events throughout the academic year.
- Organize and coordinate house staff social events, committee representation, and meetings.
- Oversee the development, strategy, and dissemination of marketing materials and web content for events and ongoing initiatives.
- Administer the house staff scholarly travel fund to support resident and fellow travel to conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but equivalent combination of education and/or experience considered.
- 3-5 years relevant experience, preferably in an academic setting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with ability to interact professionally and maintain confidentiality with broad range of leaders across the health system.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects with careful attention to detail, accuracy and deadlines.
- Strong problem solving skills, with ability to formulate practical solutions.
- Basic graphic design experience a plus.
Do you share our dedication to extraordinary service and have what it takes to wear the badge? Apply now!
Over 35,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is committed to the tenets of diversity and workforce that are strengthened by the inclusion of and respect for our differences. We offer our employees a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, a 403(b) retirement plan, and much more.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an
equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual
and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and
appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.