Mount Sinai Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
PROJECT COORDINATOR I- Department of Environmental Medicine and Public Health
The Mount Sinai Health System
Project Coordinator - 2269328
Do you have what it takes to wear the badge?
Our multidisciplinary approach to patient care defines us as an organization. Contributing to our world-renowned reputation is the dedication of allied health professionals. Working collaboratively with nurses and physicians, our allied health providers are valued partners providing diagnostic and therapeutic extensions of care on a daily basis. Mount Sinai’s allied health team members work side-by-side with global leaders in health care to create a patient-focused network of services that support healing in our local communities and around the globe.
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with wearing the badge? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of unrivaled patient care!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate projects which fall outside the regular operations of the Department of Environmental Medicine and Public Health
- Assist in creating and executing plans for specific projects
- Follow projects through all phases by assisting in the development of the project plan, and ensuring adherence to the plan
- Ensure the quality, timeliness, and integrity of ongoing projects
- Organize, lead or facilitate project-related meetings, including the creation of agendas and preparation of materials
- Coordinate and lead assigned project activities ensuring that assignments are completed
- Maintain detailed records and documentation of project activity and may be responsible for developing uniform procedures for storing and keeping appropriate documentation
- Provide feedback to communicate project findings as appropriate
- May develop reports and other deliverables as assigned
- Monitor project deliverables and timelines, notify management when issues arise, and take corrective actions, as needed
- Provide administrative support to the Medical Director and administrative leadership of the Selikoff Centers for Occupational Health
- Organize meetings among internal teams and external stakeholders
- Prepare and/or edit presentations
- Perform other related duties
- Bachelors’ degree required, preferably in health care management or related field
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects, and assignments
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Do you share our dedication to extraordinary service and have what it takes to wear the badge? Apply now!
Over 35,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is committed to the tenets of diversity and workforce that are strengthened by the inclusion of and respect for our differences. We offer our employees a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, a 403(b) retirement plan, and much more.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.