Mount Sinai Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
ASSOCIATE RESEARCHER - GENETICS & GENOMIC SCIENCES
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
- Conducts routine and standardized experiments using appropriate research techniques specific to subject matter of the research project.
- Analyzes and assists in interpreting laboratory results of moderate complexity.
- Performs assays to support research studies.
- Maintains laboratory environment and assists in the upkeep of appropriate inventory; may include ordering of supplies.
- Logs and tests samples; prepares and submits laboratory materials and specimens for shipment.
- Assists in the collection, analysis and review of experimental data for publication and presentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in science or related field required.
- 0-1 year of research/laboratory experience