Mount Sinai Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
EDUCATIONAL COORDINATOR - DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH POLICY
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assists the Director(s) in many daily operational aspects of the Center for Biostatistics educational initiatives, including budget tracking and oversight of marketing initiatives
- Supports the Director(s) and other administrators and faculty in responding to current and prospective student inquiries and communications
- Supports the coordination of a student service plan that interfaces with other support offices, such as Admissions, Registrar, Bursar, Financial Aid, and IT
- Maintains a student course and program progress tracking system
- Assists Director(s) in resolving technical IT support issues with the distance learning software
- Under the supervision of the Director(s), maintains data on budget, enrollment, faculty and alumni records, and other key documents. Liaison with other administrative offices in the access and coordination of relevant shared data
- Helps monitor Center for Biostatistics educational program websites and other marketing venues
- Assists with marketing and outreach efforts, which may entail some traveling domestically, for the Center for Biostatistics educational programs
- Answers routine and specific inquiries when possible. Directs inquiries, when necessary, to the appropriate department or individual for further information and/or resolution
- Prepares documents required to maintain balanced accounts for review and approval
- Assists in the planning and logistical arrangements for forums, conferences, seminars, meetings and/or visiting professorships
- Assists in the development and coordination of informational packets for participants
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- BA required MA preferred
- Experience in an academic setting preferred
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.