Mount Sinai Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
BIOSTATISTICIAN I - DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH POLICY
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Center for Biostatistics in the Department of Population Health Science and Policy at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai seeks a full time Biostatistician.
- The candidate will work closely with the faculty in the Center for Biostatistics
- The candidate will assist with the analysis of randomized clinical trials
- He/she will assist with data tabulation and preparation of reports for DBMS, the FDA, Steering Committee and NIH meetings, and will be responsible for analysis of data and preparation of queries and data monitoring routines
- Must be able to work independently, under minimal supervision and as part of a team
Education and Experience:
- Masters degree in Biostatistics or related discipline
- The candidate must have excellent research methods and communication skills. Excellent computer skills are required including experience with SAS, CDISC STDM and ADaM dataset, R, Excel, MS Word and the internet
- Previous experience with FDA submissions is
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.