Mount Sinai Careers
Assistant Nurse Manager - Oncology Office Practice - Ruttenberg Treatment Center - FT Days
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Leads nursing practice using the tenets of the Professional Practice Model of Relationship Centered Care and the Care Delivery Model of Modified Primary Nursing for the promotion of the patient experience.
· Demonstrates proficiency in all aspects of Purposeful Hourly Rounding (PHR) and role models expected behaviors.
· Ensures the integration of PHR into clinical activities to enhance Relationship Centered Care.
· Communicates quantitative and qualitative information regarding the patient experience and staff engagement to the staff and the Interdisciplinary Patient Care Team that leads to the development and implementation of an action plan.
· Demonstrates caring, respect, compassion, empathy and active listening through dialogue, body language and actions
- Licensure: New York State License as a registered professional nurse with current registration, required
- Minimum 3 years nursing experience, charge nurse/preceptor experience strongly preferred
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing; Master’s degree in Nursing or health-related field preferred.
- Certification: Oncology Nursing Certification (ONC) preferred.
- ONS Chemotherapy Certification required