Mount Sinai Careers
Intern - Audit Services
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Audit Services - Req #2276714
- Assumes responsibility for assigned projects in a professional manner and in accordance with operating standards and established time frames, as required.
- Prepares appropriate and comprehensive work papers and reports, conducts research and analysis.
- Ensures that the quality and scope of all projects meets the standards as established by the Senior Vice President of Compliance and Chief Compliance Officer.
- Maintains detailed and organized workpapers and documentation to support activities and related work.
- Works on multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring completion of assignments within established time frames.
- Uses a collaborative and consultative, “service-oriented” approach in assigned tasks and all dealings with Health System personnel.
- Ensures projects are completed with high integrity and a commitment to excellence.
- College Degree (Major in Business Administration, Finance, Health Sciences preferred)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, written and analytical skills are required.
- Must be flexible, innovative and creative, with a high energy level.
- Must be able to work productively in a team-structured environment in a collaborative manner.
- Must show initiative and the ability to accomplish work independently with minimal supervision.
- Extensive computer skills are essential including computer automated applications (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.