Mount Sinai Careers
Pharmacy Apprentice - RTC (Cancer Center) - Part Time - Weekends
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
- Fill orders for unit doses and prepackaged pharmaceuticals and perform other related duties under the supervision and direction of a pharmacy supervisor or staff pharmacist. Duties include keeping records of drugs delivered to the pharmacy, storing incoming merchandise in proper locations, and informing the supervisor of stock needs and shortages. May clean equipment used in the performance of duties and assist in the care and maintenance of equipment and supplies. Prepares and dispenses medication and assists in other pharmacy related activities.
- Enrolled in an accredited (ACPE) College of Pharmacy, end of 3 year or above.
- Pharmacy Intern Permit
- Pharmacy software systems - Basic
- Hospital software systems - Basic
- 1 year hospital pharmacy setting preferred
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills