Mount Sinai Careers
BIOMEDICAL SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - GENETICS & GEOMIC SCIENCES
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
- Managing large datasets collected from multiple sequencing platforms.
- Automating data processing pipelines.
- Applying machine learning to identify patterns in large and complex datasets.
- Developing novel statistical strategies and algorithms.
- Data visualizations.
- Generate and pursue novel ideas to improve and draw insights from multi-omics long read and single cell genomics platforms.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Informatics, Statistics, Engineering, or Biological Sciences.
- Strong interest in working on data-intensive biomedical research problems.
- Experience with bioinformatics research projects.
- Experience with statistical analyses, machine learning.
- Extensive knowledge of programming in Python, R.