Mount Sinai Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Researcher II, Hematology & Oncology
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
- Conducts experiments using advanced research techniques specific to subject matter of the research project.
- Analyzes and assists in interpreting moderately complex results.
- Performs assays to support research studies.
- Assists in new and unexpected research experiments and techniques.
- Assists in the collection, analysis and review of experimental data for publication and presentation.
- May train less-experienced research staff and postdoctoral fellows in research techniques and use of equipment.
- Bachelor's Degree in sciences or related field.
- 2 years in a research environment or 1 year plus Master's Degree in sciences or related field.