Mount Sinai Careers
TRAINING SPECIALIST I - FPA Administration (CBO)
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Training Specialist I leads training classes, develops training materials and creates documentation, manuals and training materials.
- Coordinates and delivers training classes, assesses training needs, monitors and evaluates training activities and program effectiveness
- Organizes and develops training procedure manuals and documentation, guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials
- Designs, implements and facilitates courses. Prepares training plans, schedules, syllabi, and application evaluations
- Aligns programs with institutional goals and objectives
- May coordinate user sign-on access
- Maintains current training records on trainees. Follows up to assess further needs and outcomes of training
- Assists project team with implementation and testing of new applications, modules, releases and functionality
- Assists with management of problem reporting and effects resolution as required
- Maintains knowledgeable and disseminate cutting edge practices in training, professional development and education
- Performs other related duties
- Bachelor degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 1 year experience providing training and creating document guides
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.