Mount Sinai Careers
Applications Analyst III - Epic Inpatient
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Epic Inpatient - Req #2286826
Applications Analyst III
- Has full technical knowledge of applications analysis and has supervisory duties of instructing, assigning, directing and checking the work of the other Applications Analysts.
- Assists in planning, organizing and controlling the activities of the section.
- May work with client management to identify and specify the complex business requirements and processes, and in the application design, testing and implementation process (e.g., diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools, etc.).
- Coordinates the activities of the section with other IT sections (e.g., database, telecommunications, operations, technical support, etc.).
- Acts as expert technical resource to development staff in all phases of the development and implementation process.
Requirements:Education: Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Advanced degree preferred.