Mount Sinai Careers
PROJECT MANAGER I - GENETICS & GENOMIC SCIENCES
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities of designated project(s) to ensure that goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters. Alters plans and makes recommendations for future project phases or future projects, based on lessons learned from the project.
- Develops a budget for the project and is responsible for the allocation of resources.
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project(s).
- Ensures all staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of project met. May contribute to the performance evaluation of the employees associated with the project scope and may evaluate vendors and consultants and their effectiveness and ability to deliver as promised.
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
Bachelor’s degree required; Master's Degree preferred
5 years of relevant experience; project management experience preferred.