Mount Sinai Careers
Intern - Data Security
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Data Security - Req #2287320
- Acquire basic knowledge of IT concepts, processes, operations, and functions.
- Assist with creation, updating, and preparation of final versions of documents, including Policy, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Work Instructions
- Engage and interact with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) as required to gather, record, and document information about processes, procedures, and operations
- Develop and maintain records of documentation, including dates, sources, versions, authors, etc. as appropriate and/or required
- Use tools and platforms to store and archive documents and artifacts produced
- Coordinate with IT Security and other teams as needed to identify areas of improvement for processes, procedures, workflows
- Good communication and writing skills; organization and time management skills also important; ability to work semi-independently
Education: HS/GED minimum; Associates or greater depending on department and role.
Experience: Entry level or student.