Mount Sinai Careers
Director, Web Development & Marketing Technologies
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Digital Marketing - Req #2287974
• Supervise team of developers, content managers and QA through website/application development process.
• Interface with IT, leadership, vendors and stakeholders, manage projects and oversee development process.
• Ensure best practices are being followed for development process including continuous code deployments and modern QA practices
• Implement and evaluate technical success metrics
• Work with business owners to understand business objectives, recommend process changes and architect user requirements into technical solutions which are efficient, maintainable, flexible and scalable.
• Collaborate in all design, technical and strategic discussions
• Advocate best practices in usability, SEO and conversion optimization.
• Be a thought leader, stay abreast on competitor activities and industry trends, ensuring new technologies are evaluated and recommended
• Encourage team discovery and sharing of cutting-edge methods in responsive design, modern js frameworks and implementation of schemas/micro data.
• At least 5 years of experience managing project life cycle activities on large web development projects.
• Strong expertise in modern front-end technology, frameworks, and libraries
• Strong experience with Marketing Technologies (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Email Marketing, Optimization, CMS, Analytics, Tag Management, A/B Testing, DMP)
• Experience with Opentext WEM preferred
• Experience with Cloud Infrastructure (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
• Experience with Mobile Development
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a history of hands-on leadership.
• Able to maintain a big picture, strategic outlook with the ability to iterate from strategy to product development and planning;
• Able to translate strategic concepts into supporting initiatives efficiently driving results linked to financial and qualitative goals.
• Self-motivated, standout colleague, action-and-results oriented
• Well organized, exceptional communication and presentation skills- effective communicator/presenter to groups of all sizes and levels
• Demonstrate knowledge of digital marketing strategies and tactics including pay per click, display, SEO and social media.
• Extraordinary project management, planning and organizational skills
• Working knowledge of IT infrastructure and architecture including server administration and DNS