Mount Sinai Careers
Pharmacist - Part Time - Variable
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Pharmacist - 2288366
- Dispenses medications accurately and in a timely fashion
- Resolves questions regarding formulary/ and non-formulary medications, knowledge of and follows policies and procedures
- Provides dosing & therapeutic recommendations that take patient age/ kinetic variables based on literature
- Performs clinical chart reviews on a scheduled basis
- Performs Patient Care Unit inspections on a scheduled and timely basis
- Prepares parenteral medications using sterile aseptic technique
- Maintains adequate medication supply in the Pharmacy area and informs supervisor of impending shortages
- Intervenes and documents interventions to correct/ improve pharmacotherapy
- .Graduate from an accredited College of Pharmacy (ACPE).
- Licensed Pharmacist