Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the operations of a Nurse Practitioner team in an Outpatient/Cath Lab department.
- Coordinates core measures and clinical intervention compliance activities in conjunction with Nursing, Medical and Quality Leadership
- Assists in design and development of action plans to support compliance with measures indicators and provides support and educational resources to departments and services relative to core measures quality assessment and improvement processes.
- Assists in establishing and implementing short and long term goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures for core measures programs.
- Provides coordination and leadership in the execution of day to day program activities, as appropriate to program objectives and areas of expertise.
- Oversees the collection, compilation, and analysis of clinical program activity data.
- BSN, required
- MSN, required
- NYS RN, required
- 2-4 years of progressive clinical and managerial experience in cardilogy, preferable Cath Lab, experience
Strength Through Diversity
The Mount Sinai Health System believes that diversity is a driver for excellence. We share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care. Yet we’re as diverse as the city we call home- culturally, ethically, in outlook and lifestyle. When you join us, you become a
part of Mount Sinai’s unrivaled record of achievement, education and advancement as we revolutionize medicine together.
We work hard to acquire and retain the best people, and to create a welcoming, nurturing work environment where you can develop professionally. We share the belief that all employees, regardless of job title or expertise, can make an impact on quality patient care.
Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story!
Who We Are
Over 38,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke’s, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.